Each year, the Yellow Rose Project’s senior prom is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers in the Toronto community.
The responsibilities of the team include every aspect of planning, including:
- Raising ALL funds for the event (~$60,0000/ year)
- Designing and implementing all materials
- Sponsorship Menu
- Promotion Materials
- Program Book
- Coordinating all aspects of the event
- Photo Booth
- Coordinating additional volunteers for the day of (~100)
- Arrange transportation for any survivor who needs a ride
- Creating Yellow Rose corsages and boutonnieres for survivors
- Promoting and inviting Holocaust survivors and young adults
- And much more!